born 1968, 3 sons
- 1993-1995 Physiotherapist training
- Until 2011 Myoreflex-therapist and instructor for Dr. med. Kurt Mosetter, the founder of Myoreflextherapy
- From 1996 to 2011 establishing the practice, practice director and training instructor for Myoreflextherapy in Konstanz, Switzerland, Hamburg, Gutach/Black Forest and Cologne.
- 2001 – 2003 scientific and medical oriented naturopath training with Dr.DamirDelmonte, born Lovric (‘me-di-kom’ private institute for medical and psychological training) in Karlsruhe.
- 2003 – exam to be a state approved naturopath at the public health office in Freiburg
- 2002-2011 – regular advanced education in psychology/psycho-traumatology with Prof.Dr. Gottfried Fischer at the university clinic Cologne
- Since 2005 – regular advanced education in communication, psychosomatic, stress management and complementary medicine with Dr.Damir Del Monte
- Combat sport professional and lifeguard: seminars, trainings and further education for athletes and sport clubs
- Since 2003 numerous seminars and lectures at schools, companies and kindergartens (health education)
- 2011 – founding of the Dolphin Island association, 2. Chairman
- 2011 – opening the practice for Myotherapy in Cologne Lindenthal
- 2012 – registration of own therapeutic method: Myohydrotherapy
- 2013 – completion of training in “Tiefenimagination” with Prof.Dr.Eligio Stephen Gallegos, the founder of this therapy
- 2014 – diving instructor for free diving by IAC with Werner Giove (Freedive Academy)